Count Your Many Blessings

Family time is extremely important to my husband and me.  Life is so short so we must spend as much time with our loved ones as we can.  Here lately I have been seeing a lot of negative posts on Facebook such as "I hate my family right now" or "I can't stand Mondays!" etc.  These posts make me very sad.  We should all be grateful that we have families to love and that we have a Monday to wake up to every week.
God doesn't promise us another tomorrow.  Just recently a family in our community lost their sweet, precious child in an accident.  These were good, decent people and still, they lost their child.  With lots of prayers God will see them through this storm, but they will never get over their loss.  When I heard their story, my heart just broke for them.  I went home that day and I picked up my little boy and told him how much I loved him.  I just held and kissed him for a long time.  When my husband came home that day, I made sure that I told him how much I loved him and how I appreciated him.
My sweet hubby and baby sleeping on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
We never know what tomorrow may bring.  Whatever it my bring, we must have faith that God will always  see us through the storm.  Be thankful that you have a family even if you don't have a big family.  Just be thankful that you have someone and be thankful that God woke you up this morning.  Don't let the day of the week determine your level of happiness.  Be happy and thankful because God woke you up this morning for a reason!

You can listen to the entire song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ

Blessings
Laura Story

Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights 
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise


What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise

Comments