Cooking for Kids!!!

Did I mention that I love to bake?  That is the whole point of doing triathlons so that you can work off what you eat! (just kidding)
This is my nephew, Ryker.  He stayed over at our house while his father was in the hospital.  He was missing his sweet daddy when a lightbulb went off in my head!  Why don't we bake some cookies!!  His face lit up!  I needed something easy for Chef Ryker to bake so we decided to make Cake Mix Cookies!!  These are delicious as you can tell by the picture and super easy!


Cake Mix Cookies

1 box any flavor cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

1.  Add 1/2 cup oil and two eggs to one box of cake mix.  Add    Chocolate chips, nuts, or anything that you like.
2.  Drop by the teaspoonful on a cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
3.  Cool completely and then ice them with your favorite icing!

Comments