CAKE BATTER MARTINI! A MUST "TRI"

My Cake Batter martini!
By the way I purchased these martini glasses from TJ Maxx for a little of nothing!


This really tastes like cake batter!  I couldn't believe it!
  
Cake Batter Martinis


1 ounce amaretto
1 1/2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
1/2 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
1 ounce heavy cream
frosting
spinkles


Use your finger to coat the rim of the glass in frosting.  Dump sprinkles onto a plate and dip the edge of the glass in the sprinkles.
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and Shake, Shake, Shake!!  Strain into the glass and enjoy!




This is a recipe I got from Pinterest.  I did not have any amaretto so I didn't put any in mine.  Instead of whipped cream vodka, I used cake vodka.  This drink is wonderful and it would be such fun to serve it at a birthday party or any party for that matter!

Comments