Tiffany and Co. Themed Lingerie Shower

 So here is a great idea for a bridal shower and I did all the decorating myself!
The cake is just a strawberry cake mix with strawberry frosting.  I used two different size round cake pans. (I used Wilton- you can find these at your local Wal-Mart or craft store)  The rhinestone ribbon can be found online and the blue ribbon came from Wal-Mart!
I stacked the cakes once they cooled and then iced them. I put the cakes in the freezer so that the icing would be firm.  This makes it easier to apply the ribbon.  And Tadaa!!! You have a beautiful cake!
Ok so these roses came from my rose bushes!!!  These are actual T & Co. boxes, but you can order them online if you don't have any.  I simply placed small cups inside the boxes and filled them with water.  Then I arranged the flowers the way I liked.  I added strands of  pearls and ribbon to tie in with the theme.
Here is the finished product all put together! I also bought plastic flutes and tide pearls and ribbons around the stem of the glasses.  This turned plain old glasses into something that looked more sophisticated.

The party was held at my home in my formal living room and dining room.
This is some of the girls enjoying the party!
By the way the color of my formal living room is "milkshake".
I designed the whole room around the antique pink couch!
This party was put together in only a matter of weeks and the bride loved it!  She had a wonderful time and loved the them.  This is super easy and anyone could do it!

Comments