For There is No Friend Like a Sister

I have always been extremely close with my sisters.  We have been there for one another through thick and then.  Even though there is 15 and 10 years in our ages, we are still as thick as thieves.  Don't get me wrong, we fight and argue, but we always forgive one another and move on.
Chasity and Me!

Penny and Me!
My sisters and I run together often training for different races and we always have so much fun just spending time together.  Penny was out of town so Chasity and I ran together.  It was so nice just to get out of the house and do something constructive.  We ran 3.1 miles, which isn't very far, but it was far enough to hash out everything that was going on in our lives.
I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with two sweet sisters.  I love them both so much!


“For there is no friend like a sister,

In calm or stormy weather, 

To cheer one on the tedious way, 

To fetch one if one goes astray, 

To lift one if one totters down, 

To strengthen whilst one stands.”

Comments