Greek Salmon

In this recipe you may use any type of wild caught white fish or salmon that you would like. This dish is light and refreshing, and perfect for week night dinners. It is seasoned with Cavender's Greek Seasoning. I keep this seasoning in my spice drawer at all times. It's delicious on pasta, vegetables, chicken, and fish. 

Here lately, I have been cooking a good bit with fish because it seems to be something different to dance on the palate. I serve the fish with brown rice and steamed vegetables. 

My boys will not eat fish for some reason, so that is why you see only 2 pieces of fish below. This recipe is for 2 people. If you are serving more, then double the recipe. 







 Ingredients

2-3 filets of Salmon, frozen or fresh (I used frozen)
1/4 cup organic mayonnaise

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix mayonnaise and Cavender's Greek Seasoning together until well combined.
3. Place salmon into a casserole dish and spread mayonnaise mixture over fish, coating evenly.
4. Bake salmon in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
5. Serve with brown rice and steamed vegetables.

Comments