The Best Fudge EVER

 I really enjoy eating an Oreo cookie. In fact, I would say that the Oreo is my most favorite cookie. I know that they are not the healthiest snack, but sometimes you have to indulge a little from time to time. Christmas time is the perfect time to indulge. 

This fudge recipe is all things Oreo and white chocolate. I make this every year and most years this delicious fudge does not make it to neighbors and friends, because my children and I end up eating all of it.

With only six ingredients, this fudge is simple and easy to make. I hope you enjoy and that you have some left over to share with neighbors and friends.

White Chocolate Oreo Fudge

Ingredients

1 Cup organic sugar
3/4 Cup organic butter
1 (5 oz.) Can evaporated milk
2 (12 oz.) Packages white chocolate chips
1 (7 oz.) Marshmallow cream 
3 Cups (about 25 cookies) coarsely chopped Oreos

Instructions

1. Line a greased 9" square pan with aluminum foil.
2. Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add white chocolate, marshmallow cream, and 2 cups of Oreos. Stir until white chocolate has melted.
4. Pour fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining Oreos on top.
5. Chill 1-2 hours until firm.
6. Lift uncut fudge out of pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. 


Comments