It's All Greek to Me Chicken

 Many of my readers have been requesting some chicken dishes and I have delivered. This dish is very easy and could be made ahead of time. You could possibly put this in a crockpot after marinating the chicken all night. Then, when you returned home from work, supper would be ready. I haven't tried that method of cooking this particular recipe, but I don't see why that would not work. I am for all things that are quick and easy, when it comes to cooking. 



In this recipe I used chicken thighs, but one could use chicken breasts or tenders. Those would be delicious as well. 

It's All Greek to Me Chicken Thighs
Ingredients
1.5 lbs organic boneless skinless chicken thighs 
1/2 cup plain organic Greek yogurt
1/4 cup olive oil
Zest of 1 organic lemon
4 cloves of organic garlic, minced
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
Kosher salt
Pepper
Whisk together yogurt, olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss with chicken and coat. Allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight. 
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Arrange chicken in a single layer onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. 

Comments