Target’s Loungewear Collection

If you are wondering what the upcoming fall fashion is going to look like, then look no further! Loungewear and comfy casual will be very popular! I guess COVID-19 has affected the fashion industry as well. 

With so many people still working from home, joggers and sweatshirts can be found everywhere. I found all of these little lounge outfits at Target. I hope you enjoy and maybe get some fashion inspiration! 

Target Loungewear Try-On Session

This is the Stars Above Striped Perfectly joggers and sweatshirt. The fabric is so soft and comfy! I could go on and on about how soft this outfit is. 

Here is another shot of this set. This is really matchy-matchy so to speak. Some people like this trend, some people do not. The color is clay striped.

Good Witch or Bad Witch?
I am so ready for Halloween this year. I just can't decide if I am going to be a Good Witch or a Bad Witch. Which Witch should I be? This adorable top is a Zoe + Liv brand and the Joggers are by Stars Above.


Being Kind is Cool- I mean it doesn't get much better than that! I love this sweatshirt. It is thin and super soft. The sweatshirt is from Grayson/Threads.

The grey joggers are Stars Above. If you don't like anything about these outfits, that is totally ok, but you really need to feel the fabrics that they are made out of- super, super soft and comfy!

Wifey For Lifey- This was my husband's favorite shirt and mine too! This top could be paired with black skinny jeans as well! The brand is Love & Cherish.



Leopard- This top is my FAVORITE! It is the Stars Above brand and I paired it with the Stars Above Cream colored Joggers. 


I am ready for fall, ya'll. Now, if only the weather would cooperate so that we could actually experience some fall like weather! 

Comments