Newly Wed's Tomato Toasts

 I made these sweet little Tomato Toasts when Joseph and I were newly weds. Now, almost 10 years later, I don't make them as much as I did then, but they bring back a lot of sweet memories. These toasts could serve as great party platter or maybe as a Friday night in your pajamas and Netflix treat!

However you choose to eat these tasty toasts, I know they will become one of your favorite treats to enjoy!



Newly Wed's Tomato Toasts

Ingredients

Petite pumpernickel loaf, sliced
Organic Yellow tomatoes or Roma Tomatoes, thinly sliced
Greek seasoning
Fresh organic Mozzarella, thinly sliced

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Place desired number of pumpernickel bread slices on cookie sheet.

3. Top each bread slice with a tomato and a slice of mozzarella.

4. Sprinkle Greek seasoning on each toast.

5. Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. 


Comments