3 Ingredient Salsa Soup

 I tasted this soup for the very first time at a Bunko party several years ago. My Bunco friends were sweet enough to share this recipe with me and now I am passing this on to you! This is such a simple recipe and my children and husband LOVE this soup!

My Bunco friends used ground beef, but I don't eat very much red meat so I use organic ground turkey or organic ground chicken. These options are both healthy and delicious.  



3 Ingredient Salsa Soup

Ingredients

2-24 ounce cans of Black Bean and Corn Salsa
4 cups Organic Tomato Juice
1 lb. of ground organic beef, turkey or chicken

Instructions

1. Brown beef, turkey or chicken in a large soup pot until thoroughly cooked. 
2. Add 2 cans of Black Bean and Corn Salsa and tomato Juice. Cook over medium heat until the soup begins to simmer. Add more V-8 Tomato Juice to get soup to desired consistency. 
3. Distribute into bowls, serve, and enjoy!

Comments