Lululemon Dupes: Target Activewear Try-On Haul

 I am an avid runner. If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or if you have read any of my blog posts, you can figure that out easily. I LOVE Lululemon, but I do not love the dollar amount on the price tags. I am constantly on the look out for something that would live up to the Lululemon apparel both in quality and fit. 

In the fall of the year, I typically wear shorts and a short sleeve or long sleeve tee on the long runs. Lululemon is well know for their running shorts. My favorite styles are the Trackers, Hottie Hot, Run Times, and Find Your Pace shorts. These shorts have an inner liner that prevents them from moving while you run. They are very breathable and extremely comfortable. They average around $58 per pair. To me that is a little pricey, but they are good, quality running shorts. However, I have found a dupe for them! Yay!!!! I'm going to share with you all my sweet finds and pass the savings along to you- my readers!

I'm also linking everything that I have found so that you can shop until your heart's content! 

Outfit #1...


I can't say enough good things about the All In Motion High-Rise Textured Premium Run Shorts 3". These are wonderfully awesome for long or short runs. They are light weight and I love the color! I paired the shorts with the All In Motion Women's Run Tank Top in black. The tank top is so light and feels ultra soft to the touch.

Outfit #2...


These are the same shorts as above just a different color. You can purchase them by clicking this link: All In Motion High-Rise Textured Premium Run Shorts 3".  I paired these shorts with the All In Motion Women's Racerback Essential Tank Top. This tank top is more flowy than the All In Motion Run tank and it is also a high-low tank.

Outfit #3... 


This All In Motion Women's Stretch Woven Skort is EVERYTHING! It is so comfortable and the shorts underneath stay in place! I probably would not go for a run in this, but it is adorable to wear running errands around town. I paired the skirt with the All In Motion Women's Run Tank Top in white.

Outfit #4...

These shorts are made a little differently than the shorts above. These are high waisted. They are equally as comfortable- All In Motion High-Rise Premium Run Shorts 3"

Outfit #5...


Here are the high-rise shorts in black: All In Motion High-Rise Premium Run Shorts 3". I paired them with Joy Lab Long Sleeve Top. This is a perfect outfit for those early morning runs in the fall. Here in Mississippi, we are currently experiencing cool mornings (50s and 60s) and then it heats up to like 80 degrees during the day. 

Outfit #6...


The verdict is still out on these Joy Lab Leggings. I think these would work great for running around town, maybe doing errands. I'm not quite sure that they would work for running. They are stretchy, but not super stretchy. The metallic accents on the legs make the legging super cute though. The top is an All In Motion top. Unfortunately, this tank top has sold out online, but you may find it in the store. 

Outfit #7...


I am wearing the Joy Lab Long Sleeve Snakeskin Burnout Tie-Front Top. The leggings are not from Target, but this would make a perfect Barre outfit. 

Outfit #8...


I could not find this specific color in stock but I did find a link to the same top just different colors: Joy Lab Cozy Long Sleeve Sweatshirt. This top feels like BUTTER! 

Outfits 9 and 10...


These pullovers by Joy Lab  are SUPER comfy and perfect to throw on over leggings when colder weather arrives. The creme colored pullover has these amazing zipper details on the side with bell sleeves! I love bell sleeves!. The furry blue pullover is so soft! 

Outfit #11...


                                        
Last, but certainly not least, is this Joy Lab Sweatshirt. This is a crop length which just means that it is shorter than most of the other pullovers and sweatshirts. I love this because I can throw it on with leggings and head out the door looking cute and comfy. 

I hope you enjoyed my review of Target's latest Joy Lab and All In Motion Activewear lines and maybe I even encouraged you to try out their new activewear! 

Please feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below! 

Comments