Fun and Easy Halloween Monster Treats

This week was my son Eli's turn to bring Sweet Friday or really, Thursday treats to school. Their Halloween Party is Friday so they celebrated Sweet Thursday.

 Eli loves donuts and when I spotted these funky eyeballs at Dollar Tree, an idea came to mind. I purchased two dozen eyeballs, 2 dozen donuts, and a can of green frosting and away I went to create some super scary Monster Treats. I also found these adorable platters to display my Monster Treats on at Dollar Tree as well. 


I started by placing an eyeball in the center of each donut hole. 


Then I piped green frosting on the side for eyelashes or scary hair. 


And Presto! There you have it! Easy, scary Monster Treats for your little monsters! 


Here is a funny little video of how I put them all together! 

This was super fun and super easy and Eli was so excited to share these with his friends. I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Halloween! 

 

Comments