Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes

Sweet potatoes are my most favorite type of potato. I really enjoy eating them, especially during the fall months. Sweet potatoes are a root vegetable and they have a good number nutritional qualities. 

Sweet potatoes are a wonderful source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They are rich in antioxidants, they promote gut health, they support healthy vision, they can enhance brain function, and they also support the immune system. There are some studies that show that they could possibly contain cancer-fighting properties. 

All of these are great reasons why you should be eating more sweet potatoes! Baking them usually takes around 60 minutes or longer in a 350 degree oven. I enjoy baking my sweet potatoes in the crock pot. This ensures that when I arrive home from work, I have a hot sweet potato ready to enjoy.

Sweet Potatoes in the Crock Pot

Place desired number of sweet potatoes in your crock pot and drizzle with olive oil, just enough to coat the skins.


Put the lid on the crock pot.



Use the Low setting and set the timer for 5 hours. After 5 hours, you will have some delicious sweet potatoes for you and your family to enjoy! Simple and easy!

I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please feel free to comment in the comment sections if you have any questions or suggestions.








Comments