Fall Fashion Finds

Fall 2020 Fashion- Where do I begin? 
I feel like this year has been a big bust, but that doesn't mean your wardrobe should be. I work in an office setting so keep that in mind when viewing my picks for fall. 

Outfits #1 and #2


Believe it or not these two dresses are exactly the same style, just a different print. I could not find the exact prints that I am wearing, but I have linked the dress here: MICHAEL Michael Kors Foil Optic Spot Print Smocked Waist Georgette Flounce Hem Faux Wrap Dress. This dress is ideal for early fall. Once winter is here, I will pair both dresses with black tights and booties. 

My white booties were purchased at Williams Brothers in Philadelphia, MS, but they can also be purchased here: Matisse Coconuts Spade Bootie. These booties are super comfortable and cute!  

I couldn't find a link for the exact shoes that I am pictured in on the right, but I did find some that look almost exactly the same: Steve Madden IRENEEW TAN NUBUCK. I actually bought the pair I have on in the picture last year and I could put them on with EVERYTHING in my closet. The tan color compliments everything. What I am trying to say is that you definitely need a pair of these shoes in your life. 

Outfit #3


Ok so no surprise here- I LOVE Lilly Pulitzer. I had to find a way to incorporate it into my fall wardrobe. Lilly has some great fall transition pieces this year and my sweet friends at Palm Village Mandeville are always happy to ship me these gems. 

I am wearing the Beckington Blazer Cardigan in True Navy Metallic. This cardigan is very versatile and can be worn with so many things. Plus, it is perfect for working in the office! 

Underneath the cardigan, I am wearing the Etta Top paired with the comfiest  Malani Knit Pant in the print High Tide Navy Sugar Mambo. These pants are so stretchy and comfortable! They come in the color black as well.

My shoes are the Lux Hallie Sneaker. So stinking cute and they go with EVERYTHING! 

Outfit #4


This is another Lilly dress from Palm Village Mandeville that I paired with the Lux Hallie Sneaker.

Outfit #5


This denim skirt by Free People was actually purchased last year. I have found a similar one for you- Free People Modern Femme Denim Mini. I love this skirt because it's stretchy, it's a great staple piece, and can be worn on your hips or in the waist. You can determine the length of the skirt. 

Outfit #6


Leopard- need I say more? To me, leopard is like a staple clothing piece. Go buy a leopard dress for fall! I promise you will not regret it! I am wearing the Ophelia Swing Dress with my booties from Williams Brothers- Matisse Coconuts Spade Bootie.

Outfit #7


This sweatshirt is super comfy and I actually found this at Target. It is the Universal Thread Crewneck Fleece Tunic Sweatshirt. I went up a size in this because I wanted to wear with leggings and skinny jeans. My jeans or leggings are Spanx Jean-Ish® Ankle Leggings. These are another fabulous staple piece that I would definitely recommend purchasing for fall and winter! The jeans are really stretchy and comfortable. 

Some good fashion tips that can be taken from these sweet fashion finds are to search for some great staple pieces such as a denim skirt, skinny jeans, and booties that will match a lot of the pieces that you already have in your closet. I would recommend purchasing something leopard and a cute sweatshirt to wear with both leggings and jeans.

Please feel free to comment below! Happy Fall Ya'll!



Comments