LoveShackFancy Try On

 I guess I am late to the game on the LoveShackFancy collection at Target. I am a Lilly Pulitzer lover so in the summer it is hard to get me into anything, but Lilly. 

However, I was struck by the beautiful colors and prints of the LoveShackFancy collection for Target. This collection came out in May 2020 and it is completely sold out in stores and online. I actually scored these gems at a local discount store- new with tags. 


These dresses are very unique and beautiful! They seem to be very well made. 
Now, I just need an occasion to wear them. 

This is the Cecile Puff sleeve dress. It is very formal in my opinion. It would be great to wear to a wedding or maybe a baby or wedding shower. 



This is the Cosette Dress. I actually wore this to work last week. I got loads of compliments. This dress is probably the most versatile of the bunch.



This is the Melon Fleur Dress. I actually wore this one to church last week. It's maybe too dressy to wear to work. This dress would be great to wear to a party, shower, or date night with the hubby. 




The Estelle Puff Sleeve dress- I wanted to love this dress, but it was a no for me. I ended up reselling it to someone who will hopefully love it more than me. I just felt like the dress was wearing me instead of me wearing the dress. 

Tell me your thoughts in the comments below! 

Comments