Loving Lilly All Summer Long


Lilly, Lilly, and more Lilly. I think I may have an obsession. For all the Lilly Pulitzer lovers out there- I know y’all understand. 

This summer I have worn Lilly practically EVERY DAY! 😂🥰 I haven’t been able to resist the sales and the great gems that I have found at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. 

Thankfully, my mother understands my obsession with Lilly because, guess what? She LOVES it too! I am wearing the Pearl romper- I’m not sure of the print because this was a TJ Maxx find. I find this romper true to size. My normal size is a six. My mom is wearing the Madge top in multi Paradise Found with the Tatum long fringe hem cardigan. She is wearing a small in the top and a medium in the cardigan.


Fourth of July in this gem from TJ Maxx. I think this was last year’s print for the Fourth. Super cute, cool, and comfy. I’m wearing a small. My sweet boys are wearing shirts that I found at Walmart! 


Lilly State of Mind- this is my most FAVORITE print this year! All 50 states are on this 👗! My boss even noticed and my home state of Mississippi is on the front. I took a small in this Kristen Flounce dress. Headband is from the Brianna Cannon collection #TeamRLN.

And, of course, you give blood 🩸 in Lilly. This is the Ophelia Sing dress and the detail on the back is adorable! This dress runs on the large size. I took a small but I could have worn an x small. I actually found this print a Belk on sale! 


I really can’t say enough great things about the Donna Romper. So stinking cute and great to have in your wardrobe if you have small children that you are running after! 🥰😂 I would say that this is true to size. I took a 6 in this. I love how it looks like a dress, but there are shorts underneath! 


We have bunnies- 8 to be exact! 😂 this maxi dress was released for Mother’s Day and it truly is beautiful. I took a size small in this.



Vacationing in this adorable two piece. Lilly doesn’t make this set anymore, but I think they should. The material is similar to swimsuit material- it feels wonderful and cool. 


I love this swimsuit, but not the tan lines that it leaves. 😂 


I found this two piece set off the Facebook boards. I love the colors! 


The Darla dress is perfect for family photos! 



My Mother and I at the beach living our best lives in Lilly- of course! 


Comments